Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Kick Ass Blogger Award

Kick Ass Blogger Award

Many many thanks to Impolitical and deBeauxOs at Birth Pangs for naming Creekside as a Kick Ass Blog, even though I have been pretty snarky about these memes in the past.
This one is different. I realize that now.

What? I have to pass it on?
Already?
Can't I just sit here quietly and rack up a few more noms from people who don't realize I've already been tagged?
Ok then. Among the many great blogs who I think haven't already been nominated, here's five who consistantly kick Canadian ass :

Moved to Vancouver and The Woodshed , my co-bloggers at The Galloping Beaver - nepotism rules!
Ottawonk
Rusty Idols
Thwap's Schoolyard
The Gazetteer

No, you guys can't keep yours either.
Passing it on:

~Choose 5 bloggers that you feel are "Kick Ass Bloggers"
~Let 'em know in your post or via email, twitter or blog comments that they've received an award
~Share the love and link back to both the person who awarded you and back to http://www.mammadawg.com/
~Hop on back to the Kick Ass Blogger Club HQ to sign Mr. Linky then pass it on!

Mr. Linky?

4 comments:

Cliff said...

I was wondering why my traffic from Creekside had spiked. Thanks for the nod Alison - my only problem now is that you would have been at or near the top of MY list.

West End Bob said...

Damn you, Alison! I am much more inclined toward your previous post.

What to do, what to do?

Especially since you've already named my personal faves.

You did this just to give me something to do this afternoon, didn't you?

grumble, grumble, grumble . . . .

Real_PHV_Mentarch said...

Congrats Alison - you certainly deserve this! ;-)

skdadl said...

Apart from us, Alison, yer my fav'rit blogger.

But you knew that.

Blog Archive